Swiss Scholarships for 2010-2011

Study in SwitzerlandThe Swiss Federal Government offers a number of scholarships to foreign postgraduate students (Master’s degree holders) only who wish to pursue post-graduate studies in their field of interest at a Swiss university. The scholarships are granted mainly for subjects which can not be studied in the student’s country of origin, but are considered important for the development of the country. Furthermore, they are intended to support graduates whose financial situation does not permit to study abroad.

The candidates must be less than 35 years old (01.01.1975 and younger) and have a good knowledge of either French, German or Italian (official Swiss languages of university instruction) in order to be able to follow the courses without difficulties.

For interested people, the Embassy recommends to study carefully the full information for foreign candidates for a Swiss university scholarship academic year 2010-2011 which can be found at www.sbf.admin.ch/htm/themen/bildung/stipendien/eskas_en.html especially the paragraph “Application requirements”.

If you feel after its lecture that you qualify for a scholarship please contact the Embassy in order to receive the following documents in electronic form:

• Application for a Swiss Government Scholarship
  • Medical Certificate

The application file has to be submitted to this Embassy at the latest by 20th November 2009 for the
academic year 2010/2011. Please see the paragraph “Application procedure”.

Source: Embassy of Switzerland in Thailand

Share:

Related Post

28 Comments

• Sir/ Mdam

AM CALLED WUBNEH , I LIVE IN ETHIOPIA, I HAVE STUDIED ECONOMICS WITH FIRST DEGREE AND CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SWISS SCHOLARSHIP OFFER FOR THE YEAR 2010-2011, WOULD YOU OFFER MR THE CHANCE PLEASE?

WITH KINDELY REGARDS

• Author · Edit

Actually, I have nothing related to the granter.Just want to use this space to spread the information for those who seek an opportunity in education. By the way, I think it’d better to contact swiss embassy in your country directly. Good luck.

• I am a computer engineer graduate . and looking for swiss scholarship offer for the year2010-11. I want to know that is it available for cmputer tream?

• Am TANZANIAN currently pursuing BA RURAL DEVELOPMENT.I third year student escept to finish my degree on june 2010.i look for scholarship for may further study soon after i finish my first degree.I hope i will be considered

• I am Ilda, albanian, 22 years old and I have’ve just been gratuated in Management of Information Systems (4 year high education). I would be interested for a Swiss Schoolarship for Master Studies during the academic year 2010-2011. thank you!

My name is Daniel Hailu. I have Degree in Accounting. I know your
    esteemed university gives course of business related fields. Now I am working in Tigray Agricultural research Institute being Finance and Property head More than Seven Years work experance.I am eager in continuing education and considering the enthusiasm please give me an opportunity in postgraduate Studies.Here I am applying for scholarship in Business related Field. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely Your

Daniel Hailu

Daniel Hailu Zelelew
    Tigray Agricultural Research Institute

P O Box 492
    Fax +251-034-440-80-28
    Tgray-Mekelle
    Ethiopia

• hello! this is message from Ethiopia searching free and fully sponsored scholarship at masters level,in any of chemistry fields, any how i have bachelor of degree in chemistry graduated from jimma university in 2008 with CGPA=3.38
    if you have access please help me !!
    thank you in advance!!
    Email:tsegayeepiphanios@gmail.com
    or mahyewitkete@ymail.com

• This is message from ethiopia young women having bachelor of degree in english from bahir dar university, now I want to upgrade my self at masters level in any english fields please help me !!

• I am Solomon Kahsay citizen of ethiopia, which is located at the eastern part of africa . I am looking for free scholarship in the field of accounting and finance. I gradguated from Mekelle university in March 2002 in the feild of Accounting with Diploma and Continuing Education with BA in Accounting From Alpha University Collage in August 2007 and I have been working in Engineering Company as Senior Accountant having more than 8 Years Experiance to this end, i am seeking your support interms of finance help. i hope you will fulfil my need to streangth my educational backgrouned. Thank you in Advance for your concideration.
    Solomon Kahsay

i am rezene tessema i am from ethiopia who desired to up grade my education career in any social science fields especially in social work in your country. i have B.A degree in sociology and social anthropology from addis ababa university . through your advance my future will be hopeful .

10Q FOR YOUR IMMENSE HELP .

this is Adugna Endale, I have first degree in medical laboratory I need fully sponsered free scholarship in MPH & related flieds

" Full free scholarship"

my name is Bogale Negessa. I have BA degree in Cooperative Accounting from Mekelle University.Now I'm working in Oromia Cooperative Promotion Bureu in Ethiopia Addis Ababa city as an Auditor.

I want to study my msc in Accounting and finance and related fields with that of the field of I study. Besid I want to help my country in my proffessional career from the bottom of my heart. I hope you will give me the full scholarship and you will give me the chance to improve my proffessional career. waiting your good News. Bogale Negessa

• I am Kumlachew from Ethiopia, currently I am attending post graduate in ELT/english language teaching/ at Addis Ababa University, but I really i want to attend another masters degree in Europe. Swiss Universities can be part of my selection. Would you inform me anyway I can get admitted.

• Hello everyone, This is Zerihun Alemayehu. now iam attended my M.A in Federal Studies and i want to do my DPhil in Switzrlan, Canada India and America.

I am Ogbonna Iheoma Esther,studied accounting university of Jos,Nigeria.Please im reguesting for an msc study in forensic accounting.thanks.I”m from Nigeria.

I am ANTEHUN SENDEKU studied INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING in BAHIR DAR university of ETHIOPIA .Please im reguesting for an MSC study in industrial engineering ,hanks.I”m from Ethiopia.

• I am Ibrahim Elias, i live in ethiopia, i am now in grade 12 and currently looking for swiss scholarship offer for the year 2010 – 2011, would u offer me the chance please.

• thanks alot for swiss goverment for doing this. I am tewodros habte from ethiopia.I was graduated in medicallaboratory technology in Gonder university( Ethiopia) . Now i am looking for masters program in microbiology,molocular biology or related field of study.

• I am meseret girma 22 years old and I have’ve just been gratuated in psychology. I would be interested for a Swiss Schoolarship for Master Studies during the academic year 2010-2011. thank you!

I am Ethiopian yaung lady and i hold degree in agriculture (department of Horticulture).
    nawo i lerne in Hawassa agricultural colleg in MS i would fundede for Master stdies on this pariod of time.thank you

My name is Nesredin sied Hagos. I’m Ethiopian. I do have BA degree in Health and physical Education from Kotebe College of Teacher Education and MA in Special Needs Education from Addis Ababa University. Currently I’m working in Abbiyi-Addi college of Teacher Education as a lecturer. And now I wants to upgrade myselef academically and be productive citizen more than I’m now. So that I’m kindly requesting you(Switzerland Universities) to give me free scholarship. Thank you in advance.

• My name is Ahadu Kifle, from Ethiopia. I am 23 years old. I graduated in B.A. at the department of management in the regular program from Bahir Dar University in July 2010. In the future I want to continue my universty masters degree in Marketing and seles management and related fields. so I need a fully funded free scholarship to develop my capacity and future career in the above disciplens.

• I am Gargi ROY, student of Jadavpur Universiy, Ma 2nd year(Philosophy department). Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems related to human life. It is concerned with matters like existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind and language.
    I would like to make an in depth study on Philosophy in films and their impact on society. I want to prove the great potential films have on the human mind.I would be highly obliged if you kindly give me full scholarship for my future career in film studies.