Your photo should accurately reflect the subject matter, showing Vichit’s beauty and impression through way of life, tradition, culture, historic sites or interesting activities. The image should not be digitally altered beyond removing dust, cropping, cleaning up the background and making reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.
- Submitted image must be in color with a resolution of 6 million pixels or greater (6 megapixels). Image must be printed in 8″ x 10″ at 300 dpi and sticked on 12″ x 14″ hard card with the completed the entry form on the back. A CD containing file in jpg format at 300 dpi must be attached. ( Entry form is available for download at www.phuket-vichit.go.th or at the Vichit Municipality)
- If you don’t wish to have your photos considered for the calendar, please indicate on the form that they are for showcasing on the website.
- Photo can be submitted at PR and Tourism Promotion Department by yourself or via post by 31-03-2010 to 54/1 Moo 1, Chaofa (East) Rd., Vichit, Maung, Phuket 83000 (“Photo contest” should be indicated on the envelop).
- Participants may submit only a photo.
- Photos must be the work of the person submitting.
- Vichit municipality reserves the right to publish any submitted images without payment. CDs will not be sent back.
Vichit Municipality will annouce the result of contest on April 5, 2010. You can check out at Vichit Municipality and on its website www.phuket-vichit.go.th.
The winner will be awarded with a trophy and 10,000 baht prize. The second runner up will receive a trophy and 6,000 baht prize. The third runner up will get a trophy and 4,000 baht prize. Together with a throphy and 1,000 baht for each 5 honorable mentions.
For further information you may need, please calls 076-525100.