Last weekend my family and I took the opportunity to enjoy a stay at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort on Bangtao Beach. We stayed in a Club Sea View Room which got the children very excited. The hotel’s design marries modern interiors with contemporary Thai style.
This is a really family friendly hotel with amenities both for kids and adults and it also has senior folks’ bathroom facilities. Activities here are varied; there’s a day spa for adults, with family fun in the swimming pool with a 55-metre water slide as well as a children’s club – ‘Koh Kids’.
We also enjoyed a great culinary experience at the newly-renovated Mediterranean restaurant – Metzo’s. And we spent quality time together at the Club Lounge with snacks and evening cocktails (they also serve unlimited non-alcoholic beverages all day – all Club, Suite and Villa guests can enjoy the private club lounge).
Trip: Family trip
Place: Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort
Room: Club Sea View
- One king-size bed or two twin beds
- Maximum three persons
Pool: Swimming pool with 55-metre water slide
- Open daily from 9.00am – 9.00pm
- Offers fun options for children from 4-12 years old
- For kids below age of 4, babysitting is available at 300 baht++ per hour per child between 8.00am-6.00pm and 400 baht++ after 6.00pm
- Advance reservations are recommended
Dining: Locavore – Asian and European cuisine
Breakfast: The Club – exclusive club lounge experience with lagoon views
Brunch: Metzo’s Bistro & Bar – Mediterranean cuisine
- Kid’s friendly hotel
- Family friendly hotel
- Wide variety of activities
- Beachfront hotel