On Tuesday, 10th August 2021, Stylishly economic ibis Styles Phuket City launches its Ong-Lai package, giving guests a delicious opportunity to enjoy Phuket pineapple, the queen of Phuket’s fruits and a symbol of generosity, with free homemade pineapple treats, pineapple cookies, pineapple drinks, and an afternoon picnic at the nearby pineapple farm during your stay.
Ong-Lai, the name of the Phuket Pineapple in Chinese, means wealth and good fortune, and the fruit is a symbol of generosity in the region. Enjoy the sweet and succulent Phuket Pineapple with free homemade pineapple treats and drinks, and an afternoon picnic at the nearby pineapple farm during your stay.
Ong-Lai package offers:
- THB 2,200 net / room / night staying in Family room
- Daily breakfast for two adults and 2 children*
- Free one pineapple drink /person
- Free afternoon picnic at the nearby pineapple farm
- Booking & Staying Period: 1 August 2021 until 30 September 2021
* 2 children under 12 years old
For more information or to make a reservation,