Jungceylon Shopping Center, Patong, Phuket, in collaboration with the Japan-Phuket Association, cordially invite cosplay enthusiasts from Phuket and neighboring to participate in “JUNGCEYLON COSPLAY MATSURI 2023″. Competing for prizes totaling over 50,000 baht: in Solo and Team Cosplay Competition. Additionally, enjoy a vibrant entertainment programs and captivating stage performance within the event, including:
- Cheer and support the participants in the Solo cosplay competition on Saturday, 23 September 2023, and the Team competition on Sunday, 24 September 2023.
- Engage in a fun DIY workshop crafting “Koi no Bori,” the iconic Japanese carp windsocks believed to bring good luck.
- Capture unforgettable moments in traditional Japanese attire, “Yukata,” available for tourists to experience the event’s ambiance.
- Shop, savor, and relish Japanese products and cuisine at special prices from the Japan-Phuket Association’s booths.
- Revel in a spectacular performance by the world-renowned cosplay team “Villages’s Hope,” former runners-up at the 2013 World Cosplay Summit in Nagoya, Japan.
Jungceylon invites all to join the event “JUNGCEYLON COSPLAY MATSURI 2023″ on 23 – 24 September 2023 at The Bay Arena, Jungceylon Shopping Center, Patong, Phuket. Those interested in participating Cosplay Competition can apply via https://forms.gle/YJNeabHMWNsJ4qUXA from now to 20 September 2023. For further information please contact, Tel. 086-894-0841 (Event Organizing Team)