Further to the current situation of coronavirus, Central Phuket has strictly and immediately implemented measures to help prevent and intervene the possible spread of the virus. The following preventive procedures are undertaken with attention-to-details and thoroughness:
1. Central Phuket will provide infrared thermometer at the entrance and exit in order to individually scan the customers.
2. Provide hand sanitizer gel and hygienic mask, available at many spots throughout the shopping center, especially at the main entrance, and high traffic area
3. Clean up all concerning surface with antiseptic every 30 minutes
4. Clean the elevators by spraying the antiseptic every 30 minutes
5. Set up the Information Board around the mall in order to inform customers about the self-observation instruction
6. Encourage customers to wash their hands frequently and regularly. While ensuring the availability of the hand-wash gel and tissue paper supplies in the restrooms
7. Ensure readiness for transferring a customer to a hospital, if needed
We are handling this situation with special care and strictly following the preventive procedures. Thank you for your trust and support.