For over 20 years, Health Land Spa & Massage has been the must-visit Pattaya spa treatment destination in the coastal city. Welcoming people from around the world, they are the experts in wellness, offering a wide range of services from traditional Thai massage to Ayurvedic healing. Health Land guarantees every visitor will have a rejuvenating experience because they provide the ideal place to unwind, shape up, and discover a renewed sense of well-being.
Health Land is particularly renowned in Thailand for its Ayurveda treatments, a form of healing developed in India around 3,000 years ago. The philosophy behind it is one of holistic healing, treating the mind and spirit as well as the body. By using various combinations of essential oils, massage techniques, aromatherapy, and other tools, a heightened level of wellness and serenity is reached. Health Land has five Ayurvedic spa packages available: Abhyanga, Four Hands, Shirodhara, Shirobhyanga, Steam Bath.
They also offer a full range of traditional therapeutic and relaxing spa treatments which are favored by my regular patrons. From an Aromatherapy Body Massage, Therapeutic Massage, and Foot Reflexology to Thai Herbal Compress and Traditional Thai Massage, these treatments will leave guests in a heightened state of relaxation. On top of that, why not indulge in a Body Polish, Facial Treatment or Tourmaline Sauna to leave with a radiating glow from head to toe.
Can’t decide between a massage and a polish or a sauna and steam? Don’t worry; you won’t need to as Health Land offers an array of affordable treatment packages.
For those wanting to try Ayurvedic therapy, they offer six packages ranging from 120 to 180 minutes:
- Body, Mind & Spirit (BMS) – This package helps to manage and reduce stress with a combination of treatments and activities that balance and relax the whole person: body, mind, and spirit.
- Purify Me – Moving beyond mere relaxation; this treatment focuses specifically on the patient’s well-being. The therapist will aim to harmonize the many different elements – environmental, emotional and spiritual – that affect a person’s health.
- Rejuvenate Me – This treatment involves a holistic approach that focuses on treating the whole body rather than just specific symptoms. The goal of this rejuvenation package is to slow down, stop, or reverse signs of premature aging.
- Back Pain – This program aims to treat existing spinal conditions and prevent potential future problems. A special Ayurvedic massage with an herbal bolus and kati vasthi (warm medicated oil treatment) is used.
- Relax Me – A shorter version of BMS, this treatment offers guests the relaxing benefits of both a body massage and shirodhara (gently pouring liquids over the forehead).
- Energize Me – Recharge your vital organs with an age-old Ayurvedic Abhyanga (herbal oil applied from head to toe) massage and relaxing head massage.
If you prefer your partner or friend with you while getting pampered from head to toe, then Health Land can help. They offer three packages specifically for couples. They include the Spa Suite Package, Chromotherapy Steam Room Package, and Spa Jacuzzi Package. Ranging from 90 to 270 minutes, these luxurious packages include such treatments as spa baths, facials, steams, massages, body polishes, and herbal compresses. For a special occasion like an anniversary or birthday, a romantic outing, or girls’ weekend away, they make the ideal treatment choice for two.
Let the Serenity Begin
A few hours spent at Health Land gives you new vitality and a fresh, new outlook on life that comes from having skilled hands knowingly work-out every muscle knot and ache in your body. Visit your nearest Health Land Spa & Massage to experience a whole new level of total well-being.
In Pattaya, they are pleased to offer patrons the choice of two locations: Pattaya Nua and Pattaya Sukhumvit Road. Both sites are open daily from 10:00 am – midnight. For more information, visit www.healthland.com or email email@example.com.
Credit Photo by healthlandspa.com
Photos and Web Content by Primal Co., Ltd.