Scouting for the best family accommodation in Phuket? Don’t worry, there are tons of amazing family-friendly resorts in this gorgeous island. We’ve compiled our top picks, so you don’t have to do all the research. Just sit back, scroll down, and get excited to stay at these incredible kid-friendly resorts.
- Holiday Inn Resort PhuketRated as one of the best family accommodations in Phuket, Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is a beloved family resort in a central area of the island. Filled with some of the most exciting amenities, activities, and day trips, Holiday Inn makes for the perfect family accommodation. The hotel even has their own Kids’ Club, packed with supervised excursions and fun activities for the kids to enjoy during the holidays. Parents can also relax by the pool and partake in the family-friendly excursions available at the hotel, including a trip to Phuket Town Walking Street, the Bird Park, Dino Park Mini Golf, and many more. Holiday Inn has everything you need to fully relax, enjoy, and make unforgettable memories with your family.
- Ritsurin Boutique HotelOnly 2km from Central Phuket, Ritsurin Hotel is a newly renovated and decorated boutique hotel offering special hotel amenities such as a cable TV with on-demand movies, 24-hr reception, cots, bicycle/car hire, and rollaway beds. Nearby attractions include Thai Hua Museum, Chinpracha House, and Saphan Hin Mining Monument. Rooms are very clean, modern, and comes with multiple beds making it the perfect choice for families.
- The Memory at On On HotelImmerse yourself in the authentic spirit of Phuket Old Town and stay in one of the best family accommodations in Phuket at The Memory at On On Hotel. It’s the oldest hotel in Phuket, adding to its old-time charm. It has been beautifully renovated over the years but still retains its gorgeous Sino-Portuguese style architecture. Staying at this hotel is an attraction itself, and guests will surely appreciate the antique elegance, superb service, and comfortable beds.
- Novotel PhuketNoted as having the best sea view, Novotel Phuket doesn’t disappoint when it comes to finding a room with a view. The hotel is beautifully situated above Kalim Bay on the green hills. You can’t get a better sea view than here, with 217 rooms and 8 different types of styles to choose from. The hotel even offers a relaxing spa for an amazing, therapeutic getaway. There is also a fully equipped gym and fitness classes geared for children and teenagers. This is a wonderful family accommodation in Phuket that can’t be missed.
- Casa Blanca Boutique HotelThe hotel is only a few steps away from Phuket Old Town and features a charming colonial style architecture with private balcony and stunning views of Old Phuket. This is the perfect family accommodation in Phuket as it features Family Suites and two-bedroom family suite for maximum space and privacy. If you’re looking to stay close to Phuket Old Town and want to get the full old-school experience, Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel is highly recommended.
Credit Photo by https://phuket.holidayinnresorts.com
Photos and Web Content by Primal Co., Ltd.