Special enrollment for International MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management. Prince of Songkla University, Phuket Campus. Excellent BA scholarship and research scholarship are available.
Academic Year: an academic year consists of three semesters.
Total of duration of study: 1 year and 6 months
Tuition Fee: around 256,000 Baht total.
Academic year 2010-2011 will start around May 2010.
In order to gain entrance into the program, prospective students should:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields of study, or any other baccalaureate degree with a 2-year relevant work experience.
- Other qualifications as required by the Graduate School. The Admission Committee will consider the overall qualifications of each applicant rather than in any specific area. These include:
- English Language Requirements: minimum TOEFL score of 520 (computer-based score 190) or IELTS score of 6.0 or PSU-GET score of 70 or equivalent.
- Academic records
- Work experience and potential for development to become a leader in the field.
Applicants who cannot satisfy the English proficiency requirements will be asked to sit the PSU-GET English language test of PSU.
- Apply online at http://www.grad.psu.ac.th/admission/apply_eng/receive_apply_online01.php and send the copies of all the required documents for application by airmail to
MBA International program
Prince of Songkla University, Phuket Campus
80 Moo 1 Vichitsongkram Rd. Kathu,
Phuket 83120, Thailand
- Apply in person at Registered office (Building 5) Phuket Campus or call 076-276050 or Email email@example.com
Note that this special enrollment requires minimum of 10 students. You may study further information of the course at www.fsi.psu.ac.th/program/imba. For questions please call 081- 5377798, 076-276213, or send your queries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org