Soi Dog Foundation has arranged the dog photo contest ‘Snap for Stray’,
The panic over rabies that erupted at the beginning of this year seems to have died down.
Phuket, 31 July 2018 – Amari Phuket, led by Richard Margo, Hotel Manager, along with team members, participated in the 2018 Fire Evacuation Drill. The training was supervised by Cheng Talay Municipality’s certified fire brigade team and covered important safety issues including fire suppression theories, techniques and equipment usage. The safety drill is held annually to refresh fire safety knowledge and build the team’s confidence in fire and safety evacuation situations.
Phuket has seen a positive trend in the number of adoption from locals and Thai citizens over the years,
Krabi, July 2018 – To create a better future for kids in the Krabi region, Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort donated THB 50,000 to the Baan Klong Muang School for renovating and maintenance of school conditions on July 2, 2018.
Rawai, PHUKET – The Vijitt Resort is constantly looking for the way to contribute to the community.
Following the success of the last three years, Accor Hotels Southern Thailand invites you to take part in another exciting and challenging event. The 4th ACCOR HOTELS “Heartbreak Hill” Mini Marathon will be held in Southern Thailand on Sunday, 16 September 2018 at Khao Khad, Phuket, as part of ACCOR HOTELS CSR’s commitment to Southern Thailand.
The hills around Khao Khad will challenge every runner from start to finish with each climb having a different elevation. Runners will be eager to test themselves against the hills — keep climbing or be beaten. There is no other mini marathon on the island with this type of challenge and excitement.
Cheerleading groups will be around to encourage runners on the hills, together with DJs and more at 11 water station points. All of this will take place in the natural scenery surrounding Khao Kad View Point and Ao Yon.
Runners can register at any of the 17 Accor Hotels in Phuket, from now until 3 August 2018 (Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00) as list below.
1. All Seasons Naiharn Phuket 076 363 666
2. Avista Grande Phuket Karon, MGallery by Sofitel 076 302 660
3. Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel 076 681 667
4. Grand Mercure Phuket Patong 076 231 999
5. ibis Phuket Kata 076 363 460
6. ibis Phuket Patong 076 303 860
7. Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach 076 303 700
8. Novotel Phuket Karon Beach Resort and Spa 076 358 666
9. Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa 076 298 892
10. Novotel Phuket Phokeethra 076 397 777
11. Novotel Phuket Resort 076 342 777
12. Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort 076 303 300
13. Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort 076 380 555
14. Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach 076 303 252
15. Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort 076 602 540
16. Swissotel Resort Phuket Kamala Beach 076 303 300
17. Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach 076 337 000
On July 2, Soi Dog Foundation, led by its founder, John Dalley, donated 560,600 THB
On Friday, June 29, Soi Dog Foundation gathered its staff, volunteers and visitors at Mai Khao Beach
To celebrate the World Environment Day on June 5, 2018, the Soi Dog Foundation
In conjunction with World Environment Day 2018, Angsana Laguna Phuket rolled out our annual Stay for Good initiative – Greening Communities Together programme for this June. Together with 50 volunteers and 12 guests were joining us on planting 1,600 trees around the resort.
Additionally for this year we will focus on beating plastic pollution with the message “if you can’t reuse it, refuse it”.
Therefore cleaning communities will continue to be a core component of Greening Communities Together, with awareness campaigns and social/environmental guest engagement activities.
We are happy to continue support all activities to emphasize the importance of global environment.
Phuket, Thailand – 4 June, 2018: A group of leaders and team members from Anantara Phuket Villas and Anantara Vacation Club, Phuket