Phuket, Thailand – 17 December 2009 – JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa comes to the 8th Anniversary with success and prosperity. The Vice President & General Manager “Robert Lohrmann”
Phuket, Thailand – 8 November 2009 – It is the time to be simply happy and greet everyone all. JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, where the Grand Dinner Buffet and Jazz BBQ dinner await for the celebration.
Red Christmas Grand Dinner Buffet from 6:30pm – 10:00pm, THB 1,800 per person
A Red Christmas comes vividly to life with a vast selection of festive specialties. From the rougie fig and foie gras terrine, house-cured Thai gravalax and poached salmon salad, to the Alaskan king crab legs, oysters mornay and lobster ricepaper rolls, and on to the traditional sage honey-glazed turkey, baked Virginia ham and caramel frangelico ice cream, this lavish holiday spread is made even better by an impeccable selection of fine high-season wines and the melodies of our resident band – Radot band.
Festive Jazz Beachfront BBQ Dinner from 6:00pm – 10:00pm, THB 2,800 per person
Decorative white torchlit Christmas along the beach, with our white-hot seven-piece jazz band, red-hot candles, and a special appearance by Santa himself bears gifts for the children. For dinner, an endless array of sumptuous show-cooked specialties from our live cooking stations awaits.
- Candlelight Salad Bar – The Asian salad expo with a variety of regional specialties
- Sushi Longtail Station – Featuring salmon & mud crab
- Seafood Ice Reef – Phuket lobster, tiger prawns, caviar and more
- The Oyster Palace – French Fine de Claire, Australian Sydney Rock, Japanese Kumamoto and American Skookum Bay oysters
- Fire Beach – Caramelized palm sugar lemongrass spareribs, Australian grainfed ribeye, soy glazed yellowfin tuna steaks and white shrimp skewers
- The Carvery – Featuring roast pork marinated in Balinese spices and maharajah roast leg of lamb
- Curry Flower Palace – A wide selection of exquisite green, red & yellow curries
- Dessert Temple – Black forest cake and Chiang Mai strawberries & cream are the highlights of this extravagant dessert spread
For more information and reservations, please contact Restaurants Reservations Desk +66 7633 8000 ext. 3748.
Phuket, Thailand – December 2009 – In 12th December, The Mai Khao Marine Turtle Foundation in conjunction with following organizations; JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, Marriott’s Phuket Beach Club,
December 2009 – JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa and our Lobby Bar celebrates Festive Season every night with variety acts for your enjoyment.
09 November 2009 – Robert Lohrmann, General Manager, JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
Phuket, Thailand – October 31st, 05:00 pm onward. Turn up in a bloody dead with scary mask and join in a night of Halloween fear fest & raise…
Phuket, Thailand – September, 2009 – Robert Lorhmann, Vice President & General Manager, JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, is pleased to announce the appointment of Prasit Lapanoon as Loss Prevention Manager.
Phuket, Thailand – September 2009 – JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa together with our associates, have fund raised and donated in order to help and support our families in the Ritz Carlton and JW Marriott Hotel in Jakarta,
Phuket, Thailand – July 2009 – Nike sportswear opened its doors at the health club in the JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa earlier this month.