When you are too tried to drive, it is very risk of getting into an accident. Most of you like to stop on the side of the road when you are too sluggish to continue driving – get some rest at the nearest hotel or be sure to stop in a well-it area.
the U.S. National Safety Council suggests these tips to avoid drowsy driving:
- Get plenty of sleep before your trip. Stick to a regular sleep schedule.
- Try not to drive between midnight and 6 a.m.
- Try to take long trips with someone else, and switch drivers regularly.
- Get on the road early in the day, and keep the car nice and cool to help you stay awake.
- Make frequent stops — about every 100 miles or two hours. Walk around, get a little exercise or have a snack.
- Practice good driving posture — head up, shoulders back and knees bent at about a 45-degree angle — to help you stay awake.
The celebration of Hello Kitty’s 35th Anniversary, Sanrio Global Consumer Products is proudly to present a new partnership with Mimoco, creator of the MIMOBOT.
If you have been to a typical Thai restaurant, you might fall in love with this delicious Thai Iced Tea which is bright color with the layers formed by milk, sweet and strong for health. It is very easy to make it (for avoid payment $3.50 to Starbuck) – Just try !!
2/3 cup Thai tea leaves
1 2/3 cup Water
1/2 cup Sugar
1 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk (12oz can)
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot. Remove the pot from heat when the water begins to boil, and then add tea leaves to the pot.
- Stir to submerge all the tea leaves in the water (do not try to use the tea bag or tea ball) and steep for 5 minutes (do not boil the tea, just let it sit in the pot).
- When the timer goes off, strain the tea into a larger pitcher through a sieve.
- Add your sugar and stir to dissolve. Cool to room temperature, and then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fill tall glasses with ice. Pour the tea in a glass, leaving 1/4 of the glass. Pour slowly evaporated milk over the ice in each glass.
Source: instructables / recipegal
This 2009-2010 collection creates newer styles with the ideas from end of 70s to early 80s as ‘Alternative’ new value.
If talking about Thai dessert, which made from mango, absolutely all of us think about Thai sticky rice and mango, but its calorie is high.
Life is simpler or more convenient with the USB Rechargeable Batterie. Just take them out, pop off the caps and put them into a USB port for quick easy charging.
Massaman curry paste originate from the south of Thailand, its similarity to Malaysian and Indain curry.With warm spices ingredients such as cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, moreover lemon glass, fish sauce and other Thai ingredients added. This curry paste can be used to make any type of dish by chicken, beef, tofu and lots of vegetables. Enjoy with Thai Food!
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 red chillies (de-seeded, or leave seeds in a spicer curry)
- 1 thumb-size piece galangal (or ginger), peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, outer leaves and bulb removed, then sliced thinly (save upper stems to throw into the pot )
- 1 Tbsp. coriander seeds, ground (grind them yourself in a coffee grinder, or use a pestle & mortar)
- 1 Tbsp. cumin seeds, ground (grind them the same way as the coriander)
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, preferably ground from whole nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground cardamon
- 1 tsp. shrimp paste
- Pound dried chilies and salt thoroughly.
- Add galangal and lemon grass, and pound well.
- Add all rest ingredients. Pound well after each addition to obtain a fine paste.
Need to know: Massaman curry paste can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Source: temple of Thai, Thaifood