This 2009-2010 collection creates newer styles with the ideas from end of 70s to early 80s as ‘Alternative’ new value.
If talking about Thai dessert, which made from mango, absolutely all of us think about Thai sticky rice and mango, but its calorie is high.
Life is simpler or more convenient with the USB Rechargeable Batterie. Just take them out, pop off the caps and put them into a USB port for quick easy charging.
Massaman curry paste originate from the south of Thailand, its similarity to Malaysian and Indain curry.With warm spices ingredients such as cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, moreover lemon glass, fish sauce and other Thai ingredients added. This curry paste can be used to make any type of dish by chicken, beef, tofu and lots of vegetables. Enjoy with Thai Food!
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 red chillies (de-seeded, or leave seeds in a spicer curry)
- 1 thumb-size piece galangal (or ginger), peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, outer leaves and bulb removed, then sliced thinly (save upper stems to throw into the pot )
- 1 Tbsp. coriander seeds, ground (grind them yourself in a coffee grinder, or use a pestle & mortar)
- 1 Tbsp. cumin seeds, ground (grind them the same way as the coriander)
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, preferably ground from whole nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground cardamon
- 1 tsp. shrimp paste
- Pound dried chilies and salt thoroughly.
- Add galangal and lemon grass, and pound well.
- Add all rest ingredients. Pound well after each addition to obtain a fine paste.
Need to know: Massaman curry paste can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Source: temple of Thai, Thaifood