When you are too tried to drive, it is very risk of getting into an accident. Most of you like to stop on the side of the road when you are too sluggish to continue driving – get some rest at the nearest hotel or be sure to stop in a well-it area.
the U.S. National Safety Council suggests these tips to avoid drowsy driving:
- Get plenty of sleep before your trip. Stick to a regular sleep schedule.
- Try not to drive between midnight and 6 a.m.
- Try to take long trips with someone else, and switch drivers regularly.
- Get on the road early in the day, and keep the car nice and cool to help you stay awake.
- Make frequent stops — about every 100 miles or two hours. Walk around, get a little exercise or have a snack.
- Practice good driving posture — head up, shoulders back and knees bent at about a 45-degree angle — to help you stay awake.