PHUKET, THAILAND – Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort’s new food truck sets out on a mobile cooking and tasting tour in Phuket. The menu, based on restaurant offerings at Thanyapura’s “DiVine” Restaurant, offers nutritious Asian, Thai and Western cuisine specialising in healthy and raw vegan plant-based options. The original dishes and desserts are mindfully prepared by Udomsak Boonsopone (Executive Chef) and Marcela Soto Prats (resident Nutritionist). The menu caters to guests seeking delicious and healthy cuisine prepared from fresh ingredients such as vegetables, fruits and nuts. Beverage options include fresh-squeezed and refreshing detoxification juices made from wholesome ingredients. Thanyapura’s cuisine philosophy follows the tradition of mindful eating. This concept focuses on nutrient-rich recipes brim with enticing tastes and flavours.
The food truck serves 12 exquisite selections ranging from THB 100 – 200:
- Granola Yogurt
- Acai Berry Pudding
- Broccoli, Broad Beans & Pecan Nut
- Smoked Chicken & Avocado
- Grilled Chicken Waldorf
- Power Salad
- Raw Macaroon
- Raw Oat Meal Cookies
- Raw Super Green Bar
- Raw Brownies
- Fresh FigsGuests can also rejuvenate and sample Thanyapura’s invigorating detox juices for THB 60:
- Zing is a combination of pineapple, lettuce and celery as a sleep aid and to revive the entire body. High in Vitamin C and Bromelain enzymes, Zing promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
- Glow is a mixture of green apples and carrots to detoxify the body, lowers cholesterol and boost the immune system. This drink is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants to protect against coronary heart disease and cancer.
- Upbeat is a watery juice made from beetroot, red apples and celery which refreshes and flushes out toxins from the blood, liver, gallbladder, kidneys and intestines while boosting the immune system.
The Food Truck will park at Fun Friday Avenue (Boat Avenue), every Friday at 4 pm until 11 pm at Cherngtalay. A healthy lunch buffet option is coming soon at Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.thanyapura.com/dining or call +66 76 336 000 for more details.