On Sunday 28th July 2013, HRH Princess Sirindhorn visited Phuket for a day full of ceremonial events. The Princess took part in a total of 6 ceremonies at different locations around the island before heading back to Bangkok:
– 8.05 hrs – Opened a new building at the Islam Phattana School.
– 8.30 hrs – Unveiled a statue of King Rama VI at Plook Panya School in Phuket Town (it was King Rama VI who named the school).
– 9.15 hrs – Opened the new Chalermphrakiet 80th Years Building at Satree Phuket School (named in honour of her father HM King Bhumibol’s 80th birthday).
– 10.30 hrs – Unveiled a statue of HRH Prince Mahidol Adulyadej at Prince of Songkla University Phuket Campus.
– 13.00 hrs – Opened a new patient building at Patong Hospital
– 14.00 hrs – Officially opened the Kathu Mining Museum.
To see more photos from Princess Sirindhorn’s visit please go to: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151598736039576.1073741858.46585549575&type=1