Phuket, Thailand – 26 November 2018: JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa invites guests to enjoy this holiday season as festive activities and sparkling decorations light up around the resort. From the beginning of December until the 10 January 2019, the luxury beachfront resort will feature a Christmas tree lighting ceremony, gingerbread extravaganza display, festive activity programs, Christmas Goodies, plus more.
Our crafted Food & Beverage team offers a variety choice of special festive food & beverage promotions during 24 December – 7 January 2019. An extraordinary gourmet experience awaits you.
- 24th December, Christmas Eve’s Buffet Dinner @ hotel’s beachfront,
from 6 pm- 11 pm. THB 3,600++ per adult, THB 1,800++ per person (13 – 18 years) and THB 900++ per person (7 – 12 years)
The traditional Christmas Eve buffet dinner menu, created by our Executive Chef Dietmar Spitzer. The delectable buffet treats include a range of sumptuous flavours; sushi; sashimi; Australian lamb chops; pepper rubbed grain-fed flank minute steaks; Yakitori chicken skewers; traditional roasted turkey cooked to perfection and more. There will be entertainment throughout the night with a Christmas choir, live band and a special visit from Santa Claus and his helpers.
- 24th December, Christmas Eve Set Dinner: @ Andaman Grill,
from 6 pm – 11 pm. THB 3,100++ per adult, THB 2,000++ per person (13 – 18 years)
For an occasion worthy of sensational celebrations, the crafted culinary team at Andaman Grill presents the best of international cuisine this Christmas’s Eve. Enjoy a lavish set menu, granting guests with an enchanting and unforgettable experience.
- 25th December, Christmas Day Brunch @ Andaman Grill,
from 11 am – 3 pm. THB 1,800++ per adult, THB 900++ per person (13 – 18 years), THB 500++ per person (7 – 12 years)
Indulge in a Christmas Brunch, at the seaside restaurant, Andaman Grill. A selection of our most delicious salad, meat, seafood and grill offerings paired with fantastic dishes prepared by our culinary team, not to forget the carvery and extensive dessert spread. The highlights menu include Fine de Claire oysters; tandoori snapper tikka; clove studded honey ham, apple sauce and Dijon mustard; stewed beef shoulder with tender root vegetables, all palates will be pleased.
- 25th December, JW Traditional Christmas Buffet Dinner @ Marriott Café
from 6 pm- 11 pm. THB 3,100++ per adult, THB 1,600++ per person (13 – 18 years) and THB 800++ per person (7 – 12 years)
Marriott Cafe is proud to present its delicious Christmas buffet dinner, serving all of your festive favorites and live stations from Foie Gras; pasta; seafood on ice; selection of cheeses; pot pies; Japanese dishes; soup; favorite entrée and of course, cinnamon Eggnog.
- 25th December: Beach BBQ Buffet Dinner @ hotel’s beachfront, from 6.00pm – 11pm. THB 2,980++ per adult, THB 1,450++ per person (13- 18 years) and THB 700++ per person (7 – 12 years)
The glittering night to immerse yourself into the delicious tastes of International menu. A variety of grilled seafood, meats, and Asian cold & hot dishes accompanied with a selection of salads, appetizers. Be sure to save some room for tantalizing desserts.
- 26th December: Boxing Day Buffet Dinner @ Marriott Cafe, from 6 pm – 11 pm. THB 1,800++ per adult, THB 900++ per person (13 – 18 years) and THB 500++ per person (7 – 12 years)
Take a breather and unwind after the big day with our Boxing Day brunch. The Marriott Cafe offers a sumptuous spread that includes turkey with trimmings, prime rib of beef; hot dishes and sensational desserts.
- 31st December: JW Signature New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner@ hotel’s beachfront, from 6 pm until late. THB 8,900++ per person, THB 3,100++ (13 – 18 years) and THB 1,600++ per person (7 – 12 years)
Farewell to the last night of 2018 in style with our Gala Dinner. Delighted with the lavish collection of JW Marriott’s cuisine as well as our artfully created beverage collection. Guests will enjoy our Festive drinks package, live band “Ignite U.K.” live DJ, Fire show, and will be entered into our lucky draw for a chance to win great prizes. Continue to join to the countdown and after party celebration on the beach at M Beach Club.
- 31st December: JW New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner @ Marriott Café, from 6 pm – 11 pm. THB 5,200++ per adult, THB 2,300++ (13 – 18 years) and THB 1,200++ (7 – 12 years)
Usher in 2019 with an extravagant New Year’s Eve spread at Marriott Café, culinary highlights include Canadian lobsters, home-made BBQ skewers; seafood on ice; slow roasted stuffed goose with apple cinnamon; beef wellington; salmon en croute; just to name a few.
- 31st December: New Year’s Eve Set Dinner @ Andaman Grill, from 6 pm – 11 pm. THB 2,990++ per adult, THB 1,990++ (7 – 18 years)
Count down to the New Year in the intimate atmosphere at our award winning Seafood & Steakhouse restaurant. Savour the best of Andaman Grill with special festive set menu complimented by our famed service is sure to marvel you.
- 1st January 2019: New Year Brunch @ Andaman Grill, from 11 am – 3 pm. THB 1,600 per adult, THB 800++ (13 – 18 years) and THB 450++ (7 – 12 years)
Welcome the first day of the year together while staying at our resort. Guests can enjoy the New Year Day Brunch at Andaman Grill, surrounded by sparkling crystals water of Andaman Sea and lush tropical garden, champagne and a luxurious buffet, which leaves nothing to be desired.
- 7th January 2019: Orthodox Christmas Buffet Dinner @ hotel’s beachfront, from 6 pm – 11 pm. THB 2,900++ per adult, THB 1,800++ per person (13 – 18 years) and THB 900++ (7 – 12 years)
JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa continue to celebrate the Orthodox Christmas in style by the Andaman Sea. The Orthodox Christmas buffet featuring traditional dishes from Eastern Europe, Russia and Greece plus live entertainment throughout the night.
Complimentary for children aged below 7 years old. The Add-On Beverage Packages are available. For more information or reservations, please contact our Food & Beverage team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org call +66 076 338 000 ext. 3748