Due to the official announcement from Thailand Government about the closure of clubs, bars and inducing all outdoor entertainment venues and activities for 14 days starting from 18-31 March 2020 to prevent the further spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We regret to inform you that this event will be postponed until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.”
Date: Saturday, 28 March 2020 from 6:00PM – 10:00PM at La Trattoria – Italian Restaurant
Bring your friends and family for a fun and vibrant evening. Have a taste of Italian street food and stroll around for games, music, a classic Italian movie!….. and… Italians!
Delicious and authentic Italian street food are lined up to meet you!
- Polpo Fritto (deep fried octopus)
- Caciocavallo impiccato (hanged cheese)
- Arrosticini di pecora (lamb skewers)
- Zeppole fritte con alici ed alghe (deep fried pizza dough with anchovies and seaweed)
- Piadina station
- Traditional folded pizza
- Cold cut station
- Cheese station
- Sott’olii e sott’aceti (pickled station)
- Frittura di pesce (fried calamari and prawns)
- Ciabatta con carpaccio di pesce (ciabatta bread with fish carpaccio)
- Gnocchi sorrentina station
- Mozzarella station
- Baba station
- Zeppole di san giuseppe (italian dessert station)
- Coffee station
- Ice cream station
- Bread station
And many more Italian food suppliers who will be waiting for you to taste their products and take them home at very special and affordable prices.
**Minimum spend at THB 500 per person at the event is required to access.**
Walk-ins are welcome!
For more information:
Please contact +66(0)76 362 999 ext.7307