Join us for the annual Vegetarian Festival from 17 to 25 October.
This is a nine-day, nine-night event during which Phuketians eat only vegetarian food with the belief that they will be ridding themselves of harm and bringing back good luck for themselves and their families.
Amari Phuket partakes in this festival by offering must-try vegetarian dishes.
A combination of appetisers and main courses have varied vegetarian items, including:
* Deep-fried tofu stuffed with vegetables (280 THB++)
* Vegetable spring rolls (290 THB++)
* Tom yum vegetarian soup (290 THB++)
* Phad Kapaow vegetarian (310 THB++)
* Stir-fried noodles and vegetable gravy (320 THB++)
* Red curry vegetarian with eggplant and vegetable protein (320 THB++)
* Stir-fried vegetarian fresh tofu and vegetables (320 THB++)
* Phad Thai vegetarian with fresh tofu and vegetables (320 THB++)