Most houses must have refrigerators to keep freshness of your food and drinks ,and of course your kitchen is a great place to start saving our world by using green living tips.
1. Fridge temperature should be kept between 37 and 40 degrees and freezers at 5 degrees because of colder temperatures exactly waste lots of energy.
2. Clean the coils annually.
3. To avoid evaporation in the refrigerator and hard working of compressor, you have to cover food and drink.
4. Keep frozen blocks of food filled, it help your freezer temperature stable.
5. Don’t disorganize on the fridge top; it can hamper the compressor’s proper air circulation.
6. The improper position of refrigerator is direct sunshine or next to an oven or dishwasher.
7. Regularly check the door seals.
8. Defrost the freezer regularly.
Source: the green guide