Four Points by Sheraton Phuket Patong Beach Resort has recently gone dark for one hour on March 26, 2022 to support Earth Hour 2022, one of the world’s largest socially responsible movement. The resort joined other hotels and businesses around the globe by turning of unnecessary lights from 8.30 PM onwards, to support and raise awareness on climate change and the impact it has on our environment.
Celebrating Earth Hour aligns with Marriott International’s sustainability & social impact platform, Serve 360, and reflects a philosophy we aim to practice year-round that we all must do our part to “do good in every direction.”
Four Points by Sheraton Phuket Patong Beach Resort participated with a list of intensive efforts including the following:
- Turning off all non-essential lighting at the back of the house area, offices as well as the resort facade
- Dim or turn off all non-essential lights in all restaurants and bars
- Use candles as light in designated restaurants and bars
- Candle making class for associates
- Encourage hotel guests to switch off unnecessary lights in the room or when out
- Encourage hotel guests to reduce usage of linen and laundry
- Encourage hotel guests to receive hotel folios by email
Special Earth Hour Food and Beverage promotions (promotional terms and conditions apply):
- BOGO – Buy 1 get 1 Free at Lobby Bar during 6 PM – 9.30 PM
- 20% off on Saturday Dinner Buffet at Chao Leh Kitchen during 8 PM – 9.30 PM
Participating in this event was an excellent opportunity to spread the word and educate associates and guests about Serve 360 and its next-generation goals which will guide our efforts through 2025.
Book your next vacation and be inspired a sustainable tourism, please call 076 645 999 or visit www.fourpointsphuketpatong.com. For Thai customer can visit our Thai website at th.fourpointsphuketpatong.com. The resort also participates in the Rao Tiew Dauy Gun campaign. Thai nationals can enjoy additional benefits.