Traveling on a regular passenger bus may have a number of restrictions, like not being able to choose your destination, or being unable to stop en route at various places during your journey. A fully customizable rental bus service would do the trick, but where do I find the best charter bus rental Thailand can provide? Are they the same as rental buses? Read on for some expert advice.
What is a bus rental service?
A bus rental service is an alternative form of customized private transport, ideally for large groups. The terms “bus” and “coach” are interchangeable here. The best charter coach Thailand has to offer will have had a service life of no more than 5 years, for the highest safety rating and latest technology; has an experienced driver at the helm; and has passed the rigorous training and tests of the Department of Transport.
Things to look for, in a bit more detail
Appropriateness of use, or fit. This means every member of your entourage should feel comfortably seated, and that the coach is suited for travel to your destination. For example, a double decker should not be driving up steep inclines, or navigating hairpin turns.
Observe the make and model of the vehicle. Ideally it will have had a service life of no more than 5 years, in order to ensure the best possible working condition and the latest in safety and technology.
Check with your bus rental service provider that the vehicle has been inspected and cleared for travel on the day of your departure.
Do they look trustworthy? Every charter bus Bangkok, or indeed Thailand, has running on the road must be registered with the Department of Land Transport. You may even check company records with the Department of Land Transport for a history of serious accidents.
Drivers ideally should have at least 5 years of experience, especially for longer distances; are knowledgable about the route to be taken; and trained directly with, or under the supervision of the Department of Transport. The correct driving license for buses in Thailand is a Type 2 or Type 3 license.
Look up your bus rental service provider. They should present themselves professionally, and have a portfolio of notable clients. The best ones tend to have regular clientele, and famous past clients.
Last but not least, look at the entertainment on offer. Long-haul journeys may be challenging, but technology has come a long way. At Patsornchai Tour, a premium sound system, LED TV screens, and free Wi-Fi often comes standard! With a plethora of other features on our more premium charter coaches.
Who is a bus rental service for?
- Groups of friends and families that wish to travel together, ranging from short excursions to interprovincial travel.
- Perhaps you may not be familiar with the best routes to take, and want to simply travel stress-free.
- Companies who want to take their employees out for company trips.
- Schools and educational organizations for school outings or excursions.
- Sports teams or athletes who need a speedy and reliable mode of transport to their next match or accommodation.
- Large family vacations who wish to offload the fuss of travel to a trusted bus service.
- Factory workers who need a regular, reliable commute to work, a popular way to increase employee welfare.
How many seats are in a charter bus/coach?
We at Patsornchai Tour provide the most premium charter coach Bangkok has seen yet, as well as a full fleet to choose from to meet your every need. These are just some of our offerings.
- 4-seater premium SUV with Sunroof (Good for Airport Transfer and sightseeing)
- 14-seat minivan Toyota Commuter
- 24-seater minibus Plan S (Brand New 2022)
- 31-seater minibus Eco S
- 39-seat White Pearl Patsornchai
- 40-seat MAN Patsornchai
- 44-seat Deluxe Coach 2
- 51-seat Galaxy Patsornchai
What services do Patsornchai Tour provide?
We offer daily, monthly, and yearly plans depending on your needs. Some of the most common itineraries we regularly accommodate include:
- Daily plans for one-off trips, excursions, day-trips are very common. In some cases we accommodate daily plans to fit single-night stay-overs.
- Our monthly plans are best suited for taking advantage of seasonal changes, like regular tours to the mountains during rainy season to see waterfalls.
- The yearly plans we offer are an excellent choice for improving employee welfare where travel is concerned. Both cost-effective and environmentally friendly, we have serviced factory workers to industrial parks, and office workers to their offices.
We are based in Bangkok, but we do have branches in Pattaya, Phuket, Samut Sakhon, Samut Prakan, and Rayong.
Our company highlights
Our clientele are our portfolio. The safety and responsibility entrusted to us can never be understated and it is our pride to be chosen by some established names. Below are just some of our most celebrated clientele.
- Featured in the television program as transportation of choice for The Next One on One 31
- Preferred coach of The President of Vietnam and his entourage in an ASEAN meeting
- Transportation for the backstage crew and stagehands for the Super Junior World Tour “Super Show 7” held at the Impact Challenger Hall
- Shuttle provider for players in the EA Champions Cup Spring 2018 FIFA Online 3 Tournament
- Twice chosen for Manchester United Football Club on their tour to Thailand
- Liverpool FC on their 2015 tour of Thailand
The New Galaxy Patsornchai
A consistent pick when you need the best there is, the New Galaxy Patsornchai is the company flagship, and for good reason:
- The most luxurious charter bus in Thailand
- Adheres to the highest safety standards with a chassis provided by MAN
- True to its Galaxy namesake, the interior has been designed to mimic the cosmos, a real treat at night with its full design on display
- Euro 3 emissions rating means we looks after the environment
- The complete package when it comes to onboard entertainment: free Wi-Fi, fast charging on every seat, 5th Generation Apple TV with 4K resolution, JBL surround sound system
- Full suite of security features: GPS, CCTV, 3-point automatic seat belts
- Spacious interior lit with ambient lighting, for gentle, natural lighting
- Hot/cold water dispenser on-board for your early coffee fix, together with revolvable seats for more intimate company
A commitment to the environment
We at Patsornchai Tour believe in taking responsibility and looking after the environment, which is why our entire fleet, and any new additions, must have an emissions rating of Euro 3 or better. We are constantly improving our fleet and in the future, we intend to run an all-electric fleet to the extent possible.
An Uptick in Local Travel?
Maybe you would love to travel but going overseas is out of the question at the moment? Covid-19 has brought about a practical halt to international travel, but this has seen a rise in domestic tourism, something Patsornchai Tour has long been a strong advocate for. Why not join in on the fun and experience what Thailand has to offer? For many of our clients, what was perhaps a once in a blue moon friends’ trip together in Thailand is now on a semi-regular schedule, which has seen more demand for our smaller 20-seat and 31-seat coaches. This has been a huge boon to the domestic tourism industry from lost international clients, and we at Patsornchai Tour are very proud to play our part in helping our fellow Thais.
With so many options, who should I go for?
If you are still uncertain about who to hire, at the very least you should be looking for a charter bus service that is trustworthy, upfront with you, and is legally verifiable. The charter bus or charter coach, whatever they might call it, should have had an operating lifetime of no more than 5 years, and regular safety checks should be in place. Patsornchai Tour ticks all those boxes, and then some.
With over 25 years of experience, Patsornchai Tour is the flagship bus rental Bangkok has to offer. We have serviced some of the most distinguished individuals and groups of people to have visited Thailand, and we continue to provide the same high level of service to all our clients.
Call Center: 02-537-8881
Official LINE: @patsornchai
7/391 Soi Viphavadhi 19
Viphavadhi -Rangsit Road
Branches in Pattaya, Phuket, Samut Sakhon, Samut Prakan, Rayong