Kata Sea Breeze Open House Party, with the theme of “Under Water World” is happening today, Saturday, 28th March 2015 at Kata Sea Breeze Resort, Phuket.
The party is celebrated in accordance with the theme featuring an LED laser presentation entitled “The Land of Sea Breeze” which will initially highlight this special occasion. It will then be followed by a thrilling live DJ show that will be playing in the background the whole night.
This exceptional, blissful affair is held especially for thank you all local and international hotel agents that always support our resort. The party also invites the media to have a more personal, social interaction with Kata Sea Breeze’s managing director, Mrs. Supaporn Phatharaworanee who, along with her three daughters Ms. Kanokkorn, Ms. Aunchisa and Ms. Phanwara and the resort’s General Manager Mr. Matthew Christie Hindmarch, will gracefully host.
Another focal point of this event is the launching of Kata Sea Breeze Mascot named “Mawynn” a turtle, demonstrating a playful & entertaining character as the symbol of the resort. Mawynn drew from an inspiration which the family believes brings good luck and always has been perceived as a winner as it signifies how the resort is being established – slowly but steadily expanding.
This gathering will then be ended with the big announcement of introducing our new 4-star hotel sea view project in Kata area. The concept of this new resort was inspired by the three very different lifestyles of the owners’ three (3) daughters which merged into one that has become the hotel’s main concept in the resort.
Management Team :
- Patrasin Phatharaworanee ( President )
- Supaporn Phatharaworanee (Managing Director )
- Kanokkorn Phatharaworanee >> Som ( Deputy Managing Director )
- Aunchisa Phatharaworanee >> Fon ( Assistant Deputy Managing Director )
- Phanwara Phatharaworanee >> Zea( Assistant Deputy Managing Director )
- Matthew Christie Hindmarch>> Matt ( General Manager )
- Prarit Damrithamnij >> Aoe ( Project Manager )
- Ornchaporn Sangsre >> Koy( Public Relations )