In a wonderfully proud moment for the resort, Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, took time from her busy schedule to preside over the Grand Opening Ceremony of Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket.
The event which took place on Sunday 28th July 2013, was witnessed by an enthralled party of VIP guests and members of the resort staff.
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is the five-star beach resort, located at the most secluded area of Karon Beach, with direct beach access and backing onto lush green hills. The architectural design of the resort is inspired by the classical Sino-Portuguese style that was brought to Phuket in the nineteenth century.
Board of directors and executives of Centara Hotels & Resorts picture with Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn
Sitting down, left to right:
- Supatra Chirathivat (Senior Vice President – Corporate Affairs & Social)
- Suthikiati Chirathivat (Chairman of the Executive Board)
- Thirayuth Chirathivat (Senior Vice President – Project Management)
- Dan Chinsupakul (Advisor of company)
Sitting up, left to right:
- Michel Horn (Vice President – Operations)
- Prof. Viroj Lowhaphandu (Honorary Advisor of Board Committee)
- Prapharat Tangkawattana (Vice President – Investment)
- Dr. Ronnachit Mahattanapreut (Senior Vice President – Finance & Administration)
- Denis Thouvard (Area General Manager of Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket and Centara Villas Phuket)
- Thirakiati Chirathivat (Vice President – Procurement)