The Mother’s Day Special package at Anantara Phuket Villas provides the perfect way to pamper mum with a truly indulgent getaway along Phuket’s tranquil northwest coast. The seasonal escape comprises two nights’ accommodation or more in a private Pool Villa between 1st and 31st August 2013, to be booked before 12th August 2013.
Guests receive a gourmet daily breakfast buffet, the luxuries of roundtrip airport transfers and a villa upgrade, as well as early check-in and late check-out privileges. Ensuring pleasures for all the senses, daily resort credit of THB 5,000 can be spent on extraordinary spa and dining experiences, which are offered at a tempting 20% discount.
Five bars and restaurants present the finest local and international cuisine from distinctive island perspectives, meaning that guests are spoilt for choice when it comes to spending their resort credit. La Sala serves authentic Thai and Italian cuisine beside the lagoon. The Infinity pool bar refreshes with exotic shakes, juices and cocktails, as well as light gourmet snacks in a spectacular beachfront setting. The Tree House, aptly named for the spiral staircase winding around an old Banyan tree, reveals lofty resort and sea views, an evolving ambience and menus including specialty coffees and teas, Thai style tapas and cocktails. More than a wine cellar, The Tasting Room presents individually designed menus and a flawless Wine Guru service. Each evening the innovative seaside restaurant Sea.Fire.Salt. offers fresh seafood specialties and a Salt Sommelier service. While Dining by Design redefines romance through personalised menus, secluded settings and personal butler service.
Guests who spend their resort credit on Anantara Spa pampering can choose private individual experiences or side by side rituals. Inspired by Thailand’s exquisite lotus flowers, the treatment menu features brightening facials, aromatic steams and baths, exfoliating, purifying and replenishing scrubs and wraps, an eclectic massage collection and ancient Ayurvedic therapies; all delivered by the healing hands of highly skilled therapists.
In between the luxurious resort journeys, guests can hideaway in their Thai inspired Pool Villa that features sliding bedroom and bathroom doors to accentuate free flowing space and provide direct access to the walled garden, where a private pool features an in-laid bathtub that is large enough to share, as well as a sun deck and beautiful sala. Inside, southern Thai style is embellished by handpicked artwork and rich textiles, and a wealth of modern creature comforts, including an iPod dock, espresso machine and personal wine cellar.
Make this Mother’s Day a memorable occasion in the exclusive sanctuary of Anantara Phuket Villas.
Mother’s Day Special Package includes:
• Two nights’ accommodation or more in a private Pool Villa
• Daily breakfast for two persons
• Daily resort credit of THB 5,000 per villa for spa and dining experiences (inclusive of service charge and prevailing tax)
• 20% discount for spa and dining experiences
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• Upgrade to the next villa category at the time of reservation
• Guaranteed early check-in and late check-out
• Applicable for a stay between August 1 – 31, 2013
Price: Rate starts from THB 14,000+++
Terms & Conditions:
• All rates are in THB and subject to 10% service charge, applicable 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
• The rates quoted are per night per 2 persons, subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
• Minimum 2 nights’ consecutive stay required.
• The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
• Cancellation and deposit fees vary according to the season.
• For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now’.
For reservations and more information, please contact
Tel: 076 336 100 Email: email@example.com