The Asian Hospitality & Travel show organised by Events Thailand will be taking place at the new Hafele Phuket A Design Centre in Phuket 1-3 October 2010. The show, supported by TAT, TCEB, TICA and SKAL will feature exhibitors from Phuket and other parts of Thailand as well as fully hosted buyers (Travel Agents and MICE) from all over Asia.
Title sponsored by Phuket International Academy Sports & Leisure Club and co-sponsored by DEWA Phuket, Cape Sienna, North Phuket Hotels, Hafele and Ambrose wines – the show is the first of its kind to take place in Phuket.
With 60+ exhibitors already registered for the show and a large number of buyers from various countries including Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Australia and Malaysia already confirmed, the show is shaping up to be one of Phuket’s grand events this year.
As well as being a great opportunity for Phuket and Thailand based hotels to meet with Agents from all over Asia and show case their products, the show will also feature:
- Professionally coordinated business appointments between buyers and sellers.
- Networking events including a huge farewell party, sunset cruise and a grand opening party hosted by Phuket International Academy.
- Seminars by guest speakers
- Job club ( free matching service between employers and employees within the Hospitality industry)
- Luck draw prizes and give- aways
- Competitions & Demonstrations including best Thai dish, wine tasting, coffee making and a Miss AHTS contest on the final day.
An official press conference will take place mid September.
For more information please visit www.eventsthailand.net or call 0847680536