As a long-term sponsor of business education, HRH Prince Michael of Kent has partnered with LSBF to create the Emerging Markets Scholarship. This specialised scholarship scheme recognises LSBF’s understanding of social–economic responsibility, by giving candidates from emerging markets the chance to study a degree in London with funding ranging from £1000 – £8000.
Applicants must demonstrate how they will contribute to the economic development of their emerging market should they be awarded this scholarship.
To be eligible for the Emerging Markets Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Show a proven history of academic excellence.
- Meet the English requirements of the programme they are applying for.
- Provide proof of sufficient funds to pay the remaining course fees.
- Applicants must have already applied for a programme at LSBF.
- Applicants must be classified as an international student and not residing in the UK
- Applicants must be a national of one of the emerging markets listed here: Argentina, Armenia, Belarus, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Georgia, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Russia, South, Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine or Uzbekistan.
||Emerging Markets Scholarship|
|BIB ( Bachelor in International Business)||£ 9,000||from £1,000 up to £3,000|
|MBA||£17,750||from £1,000 up to £7,000|
|MBA + Professional Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CFA, CIM)||£20,750||from £1,000 up to £8,000|
|MIB (Master in International Business)||£12,750||from £1,000 up to £4,000|
|MIB + Professional Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CFA, CIM)||£15,750||from £1,000 up to £5,000|
|MSc in Finance||£13,750||from £1,000 up to £4,000|
|MSc in Investment Banking & Securities||£13,750||from £1,000 up to £4,000|
|MSc in Finance & Investment Management||£13,750||from £1,000 up to £4,000|
|MSc in M&A and Corporate Restructuring||£13,750||from £1,000 up to £4,000|
|MSc in Pension & Fund Management||£13,750||from £1,000 up to £4,000|
|MSc Digital Marketing||£12,500||from £1,000 up to £5,000|
Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis, but you will have to ensure your application has been received by LSBF before the deadlines below:
For Autumn Intake, 2009: 28th August 2009
For Spring intake, 2010: 29th January 2010
Note: The Emerging Markets Scholarship are awarded only in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable to LSBF and do not include a contribution towards living costs, travel or other expenses.
Download application form: www.lsbf.org.uk/students/fees-funding/scholarship-programmes/emerging-markets-scholarship/application-form-pg.pdf
on +44 (0)207 823 2303
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: www.lsbf.org.uk/students/fees-funding/scholarship-programmes