On August 2nd 2012 at Wat Mongkol Nimit Phuket, Mr.Somkiet Sangkhaosutthirak – Deputy Governor of Phuket together with the head of Phuket’s Government Department, merchants, student and 1,000 people Phuket people about attended the candle lit ceremony for the national Asharna Bucha Day. All participants in the ceremony join in respecting Budha and listening to sermons.
How to prepare
– Clean your body.
– Make yourself inner happiness.
– Dress modestly.
– Prepare flowers, incense and candles.
– Worship the Triple Gems.
During the ceremony
– Be careful with your actions, speech and mind thinking.
– Keep a reasonable distance between your candles and the people in front of you.
– Keep at a steady speed, not too fast or too slow and proceed in an orderly manner.
– Do not overtake.
– Complete three rounds.
– After three rounds put the incense, candles and flower in the place provided.