Central Festival Phuket will be celebrating their 8th anniversary from 6th – 12nd September 2012 with a massive “International Food & Seafood Festival 2012” event. The event will just go to show Central Festival Phuket is southern Thailand’s leading shopping paradise, which welcomes more than 50,000 customers per day. Phuket Governor Mr Tri Akaradecha – will be preside over the grand opening which will see the actor Great Warinthorn, actress Kimberry and supermodels Khem Rujira, Jeed Sangthong & Nuch Neeranat feature in a special “Under The Sea” themed fashion show, on a specially designed catwalk at Central Festival Phuket.
Miss Wilaiporn Pitimanaaree – Central Festival Phuket General Manager said “Our shopping centre has provided a number of fantastic activities which have always received great feedback from customers not only from Phuket but also from nearby provinces. As a way of saying thank you to those valuable Thai and foreign customers, for our 8th Anniversary, Central Festival Phuket will put on our biggest celebration to date.
For the occasion of our 8th Anniversary, Central Festival Phuket, in conjunction with Thai Airways, invites everyone to join us for our biggest ‘Under the Sea’ themed celebration. During the event the store will be decorated in line with the theme of the event and we will provide a fabulous “International Food & Seafood Festival 2012”, which will showcase a variety of delightful cuisines from popular local restaurants and luxury restaurants from 5 star hotels which will include Blue Elephant, Silk Bar & Restaurant, Catch Beach Club, Kantok, Ratri Italian Restaurant, Sala Bua, Cucina, Boathouse, Kan Eang@pier, Dae Jung Kum and many more.”
The highlight of Central Festival Phuket 8th Anniversary celebration will be the opening ceremony and activities on 8th & 9th September 2012.
8 Sep at Grand Hall 1st FL
- 1.30pm Cooking Demonstration by world class Thai chef Nooror Somany-Steppe, awarded Asia’s Best Creative Chef award, followed by a celebrity cook off.
- 4.30pm Opening ceremony by Phuket Governor & Central Festival Phuket Management with ‘Under the Sea’ 8th Anniversary celebration featuring superstars and models.
- 6.00pm Mini Concerts by Amp Saowalak and M The Star
9 Sep at Grand Hall 1st FL
- 1.00pm Amazing Kitchen Percussion Show, exotic Thai musical show
- 1.30pm Cooking Demonstration by Chef Ik (Krua Indy Tv Show) and Marathon Eating Contest
- 3.30pm Japanese style 30 Kg. Fresh Yellow Fin Tuna Dissection Show
- 4.30pm Mini Concert from Reggae Band
In addition to their 8th Anniversary celebrations Central Festival Phuket will also continue with their “Save Phuket Save our Planet” CSR project, which will see the release of young turtles into the sea. Customers can assist with this project by purchasing chic fabric bags for 88 Baht, the proceeds of which will go towards the turtle release project, to be held in early 2013.
The 1 Card members can also join in the 8th Anniversary celebrations by redeeming points for privileges at a number of participating restaurants from 6th September – 31st October 2012.