3:50 am - Monday September 26, 2016

Phuket Vachira Hopital’s new patient wing near completion

Phuket Vachira Hopital’s new patient wing near completion

On October 3rd 2012 at Vachira Phuket Hospital, Deputy Governor of Phuket Dr.Sommai Preechasilp together with Dr.Jessada Jongpaiboolpathana – Director Vachira Phuket and Mr.Chaiyut Thonglim – Chief Engineer Vachira Phuket Hospital held a meeting regarding the progress with the construction of the new ‘Luang Phor Cheam 100 Years’ patient building at Vachira Phuket Hospital.

After the meeting Dr.Jessada said “The new patient building – Luang Phor Cham 100 Years, is now 80% complete. The remaining 20% is for interior work and construction of a two storey, 120 bay car parking area.”

He added “The building is a memorial for LP Chaem of Wat Takong, Nakon Pathom Province, one of the greatest WWII-period Guru monks. The building will be used to house patients from both Phuket and neighbouring provinces along the Andaman coast. The building will feature 68 rooms over 7 floors and cost 142 million baht, the complete budget for the work was all gained via donations “.



Filed in: Features


Facebook Comment

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

 


Phuketindex.com | News | Travel & Living | Luxury Lifestyle | Dining | Magazine | Newsletter | Directories | Events | TV | Jobs

Phuketindex.com the phuket lifestyle, living and travel guide is owned, designed and managed by
© 2016 Guide Vision Limited 9/98 Moo3 Rasadanusorn Road, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Tel: +66 76 240749 Fax: +66 76 240750