Phuket, Thailand – 8 November 2009 – It is the time to be simply happy and greet everyone all. JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, where the Grand Dinner Buffet and Jazz BBQ dinner await for the celebration.
Red Christmas Grand Dinner Buffet from 6:30pm – 10:00pm, THB 1,800 per person
A Red Christmas comes vividly to life with a vast selection of festive specialties. From the rougie fig and foie gras terrine, house-cured Thai gravalax and poached salmon salad, to the Alaskan king crab legs, oysters mornay and lobster ricepaper rolls, and on to the traditional sage honey-glazed turkey, baked Virginia ham and caramel frangelico ice cream, this lavish holiday spread is made even better by an impeccable selection of fine high-season wines and the melodies of our resident band – Radot band.
Festive Jazz Beachfront BBQ Dinner from 6:00pm – 10:00pm, THB 2,800 per person
Decorative white torchlit Christmas along the beach, with our white-hot seven-piece jazz band, red-hot candles, and a special appearance by Santa himself bears gifts for the children. For dinner, an endless array of sumptuous show-cooked specialties from our live cooking stations awaits.
- Candlelight Salad Bar – The Asian salad expo with a variety of regional specialties
- Sushi Longtail Station – Featuring salmon & mud crab
- Seafood Ice Reef – Phuket lobster, tiger prawns, caviar and more
- The Oyster Palace – French Fine de Claire, Australian Sydney Rock, Japanese Kumamoto and American Skookum Bay oysters
- Fire Beach – Caramelized palm sugar lemongrass spareribs, Australian grainfed ribeye, soy glazed yellowfin tuna steaks and white shrimp skewers
- The Carvery – Featuring roast pork marinated in Balinese spices and maharajah roast leg of lamb
- Curry Flower Palace – A wide selection of exquisite green, red & yellow curries
- Dessert Temple – Black forest cake and Chiang Mai strawberries & cream are the highlights of this extravagant dessert spread
For more information and reservations, please contact Restaurants Reservations Desk +66 7633 8000 ext. 3748.