Meet the newest entertainment hub in Phuket, and discover a full range of activities accessible day and night. We are ready to impress you and visitors to Phuket with absolute perfection.
Khun Pattanapong Aikwanich, Managing Director of Baan Sukhothai at Patong Beach Co.,Ltd said “Phuket is a world-class tourist destination and the dream of tourists, from all over the world, who want to visit the Pearl of the Andaman. We have realised the potential and are improving the availability of entertainment in Patong and Phuket. We were confident that 2011 was the best time to develop a large project on Patong Beach and meet the needs of a diverse group of tourists.
For this reason, the Board of Directors from Baan Sukhothai decided to develop the 9 rai plot of land which was originally the home of the three decades old Baan Sukhothai Hotel & Spa. Baan Sukhothai, together with our four business partners have invested over 700 million baht and transformed an area in the heart of Phuket’s busiest tourist area Patong Beach into the “Patong Promenade” SHOPPING, DINING & ENTERTAINMENT complex. The complex consists of more than 150 retail stores on 40,000 square meters of space. There are a variety of architectural & structural building features, such as the amazing multi-coloured stained glass windows, in a project that is integrated seamlessly, most notably by the giant membrane covered structure covering the promenade zone, which covers a 1 rai plot and ensures visitors can use in all weather conditions. It also features a 2,000 square meter underground parking area, which can accommodate over 700 cars and motorcycles per day.”
Patong Promenade features the following sections:
- The Plaza @ Patong Promenade consists of a three and four-storey building, connected by a Sky Walk. The architecture has been meticulously designed using a combination of modern design and ancient art from the Sukhothai era, thus creating a magnificent multi-coloured glasshouse. This glasshouse features shops, restaurants, beauty salons, Spas, Health clinics, open bars, pubs and money exchanges. Escalators and elevators are available from the parking area to the rooftop.
- The Sixth Phuket are three-storey shophouse styled buildings with a Chino-Portuguese design concept, portraying Phuket’s unique architectural heritage. It is the perfect location for restaurants, cafe’s and retail shops.
- Tiger Group is a four-storey building boasting restaurant bars and offering nightly entertainment in the form of Phuket’s biggest discotheque, which can accommodate up to 1200 people. A wild atmosphere is created using forest like décor and a beautiful landscape is completed with use of a tiger statues.
- Summer Wind/Margarita Phuket is a Reggae Pub & Restaurant. It is decorated in a Latin American style and here live bands will perform music covering all genres. It is designed to be eco friendly and this is emphasized with the use of natural materials throughout.
- Seduction Entertainment/The Factory is a three and four storey building with a European style. This houses a night club, discotheque, rooftop club, restaurant and magic show, featuring international acts from around the world.
Patong Promenade is a project that has a large promenade area and is perfect for tourists who come to enjoy both comfort and safety. With five entrances, 2 via Bangla Road and 3 via Rat-Uthit 200 Pee Road opposite Jungceylon, the venue is easily accessible.
This Lifestyle Entertainment and Shopping Complex is modern and suitable for all ages. This is the living room of Patong Beach. All visitors will be left with a warm and lasting impression.
Khun Pattanapong added “We believe Patong Promenade is the area which will open business opportunities for people. Join hand in hand with us as partners, to move a step forward to achieving a central economic, financial, investment that is beneficial for both businesses and travelers alike.”