Erawana is celebrating its 8th anniversary.
- Over 120 villas built and transferred, comprising 10 projects throughout Phuket
- Philosophy is PRACTICAL LIVING which means good location, value-for-money and functional homes
- Pre-built strategy (build villas before receiving reservation)
- Financially strong, with adequate equity from shareholders and support from all banks
- Erawana is part of the SEACON group which owns a construction business, shopping malls and Renaissance hotel (Mai Khao)
- Erawana is committed to Phuket (has land bank of several plots awaiting future development)
- Management team includes Piya Sosothikul (President) and Jon Vanasin (Managing Director)
- Brand is trusted by customers, property agents and suppliers
Established in 2002 , Erawana Co., Ltd. has developed over 11 residential projects, comprising more than 120 villas in Phuket. Initially, we started with the very successful “Royal Estate: The Park” development in the Rawai/Nai Harn area. At the same time, we launched the Ploenchan projects (Phases 1-3) in the Pa-klock area, in the north east, to serve a lower price point. Today, our company has grown to a total headcount of 30, with full-time engineers and architects.
Our strong belief in the Thai tourism industry in general and in the Phuket real estate market in particular has led us to invest solely in Phuket, where we think the current property sector is only the tip of the iceberg.
The philosophy behind our properties can be summarised as “Practical Living”, which incorporates the key factors of location, design and value-for-money. For example, the location of each project is carefully chosen to provide home buyers with a sense of community while we rely on extensive feedback, gathered from building no fewer than 120 units, to design homes that are truly functional.
Recently, we moved our head office to Bangkok since Erawana is actually a part of SEACON group (www.seacon.co.th), which is a large Thai conglomerate with various business interests including construction, the Renaissance hotel in Phuket, and the SEACON Square shopping centre.
Our strong track-record, commitment to Phuket, financial stability and the transparency of our company are the key factors behind our continued success. Most importantly, we realise that our success today would not have been possible without the support of our customers, whom have given us a tremendous vote of confidence.