B-Lay Tong Phuket opens as a distinctive designed resort in Patong Beach, Phuket, overlooking the tranquil waters of the Andaman Sea A haven of serenity from the flow of harmonious energy.
B-Lay Tong Phuket, the latest member of the MGallery Collection, invites all travellers to immerse themselves in the unique pleasures and sensory experiences this originally-designed resort has to offer. Located on a prime beach front at the quiet north end of the world’s famous Patong Beach, the resort is just 45 mins from Phuket International Airport.
Wesley Hayden, the resort’s General Manager says “The best way to stay in Patong is at the B-Lay Tong Phuket. This resort will appeal to guests who adore optimum comfort and relaxation surrounded by a distinctive, vivid décor overlooking a picturesque seaside setting.”
B-Lay Tong Phuket consists of 123 rooms and suites offered in a wide category of room types, all offering a view of the lush garden or the sea. Each room exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes while blending the concept of Feng Shui colour schemes: red (fire), blue (water), green (earth) and gold (wind) to ensure a flow of positive energy throughout the hotel. The Deluxe rooms offer either a spacious outdoor Jacuzzi or direct lap pool access, while the suites offer a gorgeous view of turquoise Andaman Sea.
B-Lay Tong Phuket provides Wi-Fi internet in all guest rooms and public areas, and pampers guests by providing complimentary refill of the room’s mini–bar once a day.
The resort has 5 food and beverage outlets and even an in-house DJ:
- B-Restaurant serves Breakfast with a great selection of breakfast favourites. It also serves different cuisines from Asia and Europe, with strong emphasis on seafood prepared in a creative fusion style.
- 198 Lobby Bar is the perfect spot to cool down and enjoy the panoramic sunset view overlooking Patong Beach.
- Drop Pool Bar is a pool bar for guests to get a tan while sipping on ice cold smoothies, freshly squeezed juices or refreshing cocktails.
- Oyster Bar is a great venue to stop by for a relaxed meal, light lunch or simply to grab a couple of fresh fruit smoothies. The bar is located right across road from Patong Beach.
- Beat Club has state-of-the-art lighting system and a resident DJ delivering entertainments throughout the night.
The resort’s B-Spa indulges guests with a relaxing interlude of traditional eastern and western spa treatments. The Library is equipped with books and magazines, while providing an iMac and a PC with 2 flat-screens TV. B-Lay Tong Phuket offers a function room that can accommodate a total of 80 people, while weddings and themed events can also be hosted at the garden or around the pool. The fully equipped fitness centre and the unique sea view swimming pool with fibre optic lighting for night time allure ensures guests’ a perfect leisure experience.
B-Lay Tong Phuket joins an upscale collection of uniquely designed hotels
MGallery was launched in 2008 and offers a selection of inspirational upscale hotels. These establishments’ characteristics are shaped by its history, location, vision behind their creation, or design. B-Lay Tong Phuket’s personality is set upon its originality and distinctive designs, providing a rich character with a stylish soul of its own.