Acqua Restaurant has been acknowledged for its high standards of culinary, services and facilities by winning 8 Awards at the Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA) 2011-2013 Regional Series.
The announcement was made during a Gala Charity Dinner Awards Ceremony held by the publication in Singapore on 17 and 18 November 2011. Acqua Restaurant was honored to be listed amongst the top 5 “Platinum” for HAPA Restaurant of The Year, HAPA Chef of The Year as well as a top 5 listing for HAPA culinary personality nominations.
Established in 2002, the Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards has been held consecutively between Singapore and Malaysia on a bi-annual basis, with the vision to support and recognize excellence within Asia’s evolving hospitality industry. The awards were judged by a distinguished panel of professionals selected exclusively from participating countries. The panel consists of respected individuals with expertise from different hospitality and culinary associations.
After the event owner & chef of Acqua Alessandro Frau said “I would like to congratulate our team for their continued hard work and commitment in delivering exceptional experiences to our clients, and our clients for their continued support during the 3 years since the opening of Acqua Restaurant. We endeavor to provide renewing experiences for our guests, is not just about the food but the dining whole experience.”
Major Awards (PLATINUM)
- HAPA CHEF OF THE YEAR – Alessandro Frau
- HAPA RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR – Acqua Phuket
Personality Awards (PLATINUM)
- HAPA KING OF KITCHENS – Alessandro Frau
- HAPA MASTER CHEF – WESTERN CUISINE – Alessandro Frau
- HAPA MOST INNOVATIVE F&B PERSONALITY – Alessandro Frau
Culinary Awards (PLATINUM)
- HAPA MOST EXQUISITE DINING EXPERIENCE – WESTERN CUISINE – Acqua Phuket
- HAPA MOST TRENDY CASUAL DINING – Acqua Phuket
- HAPA MOST UNIQUE F&B CONCEPT – Acqua Phuket