5:31 am - Monday September 26, 2016

Baby By Me: 50 Cent ft. Neyo

I do believe that every singer once wants to feature with some other artists. In the rising of hip hop era like this time, no one hotter than Neyo, who you many times will easily hear his featuring music with gorgeous artists. Here comes 50 Cent’s time with his first single of the latest album, Before I Self Destruct. This is ‘Baby By Me’.

It’s not only a famous singer, Neyo, who join 50’s misic but also Kelly Rowland. She took the lead as 50 Cent’s love interest in this VDO.

Curtis James Jackson III or better known by his stage name 50 Cent is an American rapper. He rose to fame in 2003 with his first major commercial success album, Get Rich of Die Tryin, and a support from both Eminem and Dr. Dre.

50 Cent found his record label G-Unit Records which signed several successful rappers including Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, and Tony Yayo.

OK, now you can put your headset, press play, keep watching the VDO and enjoy the music!

Filed in: Art & Entertainment

Facebook Comment

11 Responses to “Baby By Me: 50 Cent ft. Neyo”

1. Pablo Hernan
    January 17, 2010 at 12:06 am #

Impressive blog. My colleagues and I were just talking about this the other day. Also your site looks great on my old sidekick. Now thats uncommon. Nice work.

2. Malcom Gewant
    January 21, 2010 at 8:09 am #

Very interesting read. Thanks.

3. Allyn Debray
    January 23, 2010 at 8:07 am #

Thanks for what you wrote here, I really liked it. We are so fortunate to live in a time when there are so many wonderful sisters singing their music. Keep up the good blogging.

4. Issac Maez
    January 28, 2010 at 3:27 am #

What the… you’ll not belief this. Our mindless cat just farted on my arm!? I mean what’s the matter with that!? I care for that thing and I receive that in exchange. I still will not really belief that. Anyway, you have quite a few important facts there in your article. I knew Google are going to bring me to some interesting stuff today :). O . k . need to search for that creature now! Have a great time you all!

5. Woot
    January 31, 2010 at 10:04 am #

GGGG – G UNIT!!!If they hate then let 'em hate!

6. Jacinto Elsinger
    January 31, 2010 at 2:03 pm #

Glad to see that this site works well on my iPhone , everything I want to do is functional. Thanks for keeping it up to date with the latest.

7. February 3, 2010 at 4:27 pm #

wow, awesome post, I was wondering

8. Carroll B. Merriman
    June 4, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

I was just thinking how much i love technology and the internet….it gives us access to so much goodin formation…just like this post..thanks will be back again A+

9. Marivic
    June 9, 2010 at 10:20 am #

"I do believe that every singer once wants to feature with some other artists. In the rising of hip hop era like this time, no one hotter than Neyo, who you many times will easily hear his featuring music with gorgeous artists. " Neyo is a good singer and a good person

10. Eliza
    June 9, 2010 at 11:33 am #

…Have a baby by me, baby, be a millionaire, have a baby by me, baby, be a millionaire, be a millionaire, be a millionaire… The music are good.

11. fiu
    February 21, 2012 at 9:04 pm #

csá mijuz ? velem semmi rajongod vok

Phuketindex.com | News | Travel & Living | Luxury Lifestyle | Dining | Magazine | Newsletter | Directories | Events | TV | Jobs

Phuketindex.com the phuket lifestyle, living and travel guide is owned, designed and managed by